What is a vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens?chancctv
Nowadays, a car has become indispensable for every family, and it is very common for a family to travel by car. It can be said that cars have brought us a more convenient life, but at the same time, they have brought danger along with us. A little carelessness in driving may lead to tragedy.
Safety is very important for every driver driving on the road, but sometimes when driving in bad weather or at night, many potential dangers cannot be discovered in time, so some special car lenses are needed to assist driving , such as vehicle infrared thermal imaging lenses.
What is a vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens?
The vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens is a high-tech device that uses infrared thermal imaging technology to monitor the surrounding conditions of the vehicle, which can improve driving safety and the driver’s perception of the surrounding environment, especially at night or in bad weather. Better field of view improves driver’s sense of safety. Let’s take a closer look at the car infrared thermal imaging lens.
1. The working principle of the vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens
The vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens can generate a thermal image or thermal image through the received energy, and present it to the driver through the display. When the temperature of the surface of the object is different, the radiated energy is also different, so the infrared camera can measure the temperature of the surface of the object by receiving different light signals, and display different temperature areas in different colors. Through it, the driver can see potential obstacles on the road or creatures such as pedestrians and animals, and even in low-light conditions, the driver can still better identify the buildings, tunnels, bridges and other traffic facilities ahead.
2. The scope of application of the vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens
vehicle infrared thermal imaging lenses have obvious advantages at night or in bad weather conditions. At the same time, they can also provide drivers with better vision for complex road surfaces, potholes, and bumpy road surfaces. In comparison, vehicles equipped with infrared thermal imaging lenses can drive more safely in difficult terrains such as forests, mountains, and deserts, because it can help drivers identify potential hazards that cannot be identified in low light.
3. Application scenarios of vehicle infrared thermal imaging lenses
vehicle infrared thermal imaging lenses are currently mainly used in military, police and special vehicles, but they are also gradually applied to ordinary vehicles to improve the driving safety of vehicles. At the same time, the lens is also used to monitor natural gas pipelines, power station energy consumption and dust control and other fields. In the work of police and emergency services personnel, using this infrared thermal imaging device can help find missing persons, detect potential threats and rescue trapped people more quickly.
The new lens CH3891A independently developed by ChuangAn Optics is a vehicle long-wave infrared thermal imaging lens with a focal length of 13.5mm, F1.0, and an M19 interface. Performance wavelength resolution can adapt to a variety of application scenarios.
In addition to existing products, ChuangAn Optics can also customize and develop for customers to meet the needs of different applications.
What are the characteristics of the vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens?
As a high-tech device, the characteristics of the vehicle infrared thermal imaging lens are also remarkable:
- Not affected by backlight or direct sunlight, it has strong adaptability. Infrared thermal imaging can effectively avoid poor perspective effects caused by reflections, dizziness, strong light, etc., and provide drivers with more stable and reliable image information.
- The night vision effect is very good. Due to the use of infrared technology for perspective, the infrared thermal imaging lens can provide clear and accurate images for vehicles no matter it is day or night, and can clearly identify objects in dark environments.
- The vision effect is good in rainy and snowy weather. Through the on-board infrared thermal imaging lens, the driver can see a world that is almost invisible. Even in very bad weather, such as rain and snow, the vision inside the car is very clear.
- Expand the driver’s field of vision. With the help of the on-board infrared thermal imaging lens, the driver can obtain a wider view of the scene and more information about road conditions, the environment or other vehicles. This information can significantly improve the driver’s reaction time and accuracy.
- Early warning of hidden dangers provides effective protection for driving safety. Because the vehicleinfrared thermal imaging lens can identify hot spots around the car, it can detect dangers or hidden dangers in advance, allowing the driver to have enough time to deal with hidden dangers, providing an effective guarantee for the safety of the driver.