The features and applications of industrial lenschancctv2020-03-31T10:43:19+08:00
- Large depth of field, high resolution, anti-vibration optical design, with a variety of optical correction methods to ensure high-definition image and stable optical performance.
- Standard C-mount industrial lens, with the user friendly design of manual focus locking and iris locking screws.
- High transmittance multilayer AR coatingwith ultra-low dispersion lens imaging design.
- Compact structure, using all metal, all glass design.
- Meet different project requirements, with various sensing area:1/1.8”, 1/2”, 1/2.3”, 2/3”, 3/4”, 1”
- Adapt to different mounts:C mount, F mount, T mount.
VISIOLENS’s independently developed and designed industrial lenses are widely used in industrial machine vision and image processing systems.
Such as industrial recognition, high-precision measurement, detection, recognition, 3D scanning, and biometrics.
Specific applications are as follows:
Chip and wafer surface inspection, one-dimensional code, two-dimensional code identification;
detection of scratches on objects; detection of characters on metal surfaces, bearings, and beverage cans;
MARK point positioning; night / day safety equipment; solar panels; semiconductor; peripheral monitoring;
machine vision; medical applications; biometrics; aerial monitoring; food sorting.